COVID CANCELLATION/SAFETY POLICY
Challenge Chaser Retreat's main priority during these challenging times is to ensure the ongoing safety of its guests and staff.
Our COVID 19 policy remains in line with government-mandated requirements as per the date of your booking.
Challenge Chaser Retreat is registered as a COVID safe business and asks all guests to follow the recommended health guidelines.
We ask all guests and staff to please stay at home if they have either;
1. Come in contact with a COVID positive person
2. Are considered a close contact or under stay at home orders
3. Are feeling unwell and experiencing any COVID 19 symptoms.
Should a guest's stay be affected by COVID 19, we will ensure either a credit or full refund depending on your preference.
As per current government regulations we require all guests too;
1. Show proof of double vaccination
2. Sign in using a QR code
3. Wear a mask (please bring your own) if required
4. Safe distance if required
5. Use our hand sanitising stations located in all communal areas and rooms.
WHAT WE ARE DOING:
Ensuring all staff are double vaccinated
Cleaning as per government guidelines including antibacterial disinfecting